Search This Blog

Saturday 10 September 2022

September's here.

 The summer has flown by and the golden time is upon us. I've been thankful that the weather has been lovely the past couple weeks and I reckon there'll be some great fishing if this continues. I've had a lovely boat session with my friend Zubair his dad and his son the other week. It was cool seeing three generations catching fish, with the wee man showing off by catching some of the best fish of the day!

We seemed to be finding fish in most places and in feeding mood. Though the bigger fish preferred otd and slow retrieves ( wee man caught them just holding the lure static).

3 generations!

Amaan tackling a good pollock.

Quality fish.

Grandpa caught some too..

Needed some help with the better fish...

Double trouble 

Showing the youth how its done.

A cracking coalie.

Quality fish.



Wounded warrior.

He's in again!

It was great fun guiding the guys and I'm sure little Amaan will follow his father in many more fishing trips. Can't think of anything better than fishing with your kids...

I've had a couple solo outings too with the tinnie but also the good ol' inflatable as the Tohatsu needed some running. Plenty of fish about, though almost impossible the get to the better fish through the 3lbers...    Soon enough things will change though.

Cracking weather. 

Loads at this size.

On the inflatable too.

I will be putting my inflatable boats for sale soon as they really don't get to see much action and the Yam380S is starting to get tired. I'm hoping to be able to finance a new 3.8m ish inflatable as its always handy to have for areas with tricky access and as a backup for guiding. The new Honwave T-38 looks to fit the bill...

Tight lines 


No comments:

Post a Comment