Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

I haven't been fishing much lately, as a combination of bad weather, limited time and a cold kept me away from the canal. Hopefully the conditions will improve and I will manage to go out more often, but until then I wish all a Merry Christmas and tight lines!
Following are some pics of my recent catches 
A little jack at dusk. 


Nice perch from the lower part of the canal. 




Again at the 'magic' hour.

My new gloves are proving good..


Nothing spectacular with fish few and far between but at least avoided the dreaded blank!

All the best!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Dimitrios, I have been lure fishing the Lancster canal quite a bit, mainly between preston and garstang. I have had a few pike but no perch as yet. I certainly havent has as succesfull sessions as you. Any tips on finding the perch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, well tbh I haven't fished at the canal in the warmer months but they should still be keeping around the marinas, look for slight changes in depth and morphology. Concentrate your efforts around dusk and dawn and go light! Anywhere u see bait fish shoaled up its a good place to target.
      All the best!

      Delete