Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 August 2020

A bit hectic!

The past couple of weeks have been a blur... I've been very busy at work but also with guiding and I got to see some familiar faces. I feel really proud to have so many returning anglers! The fishing has been typical of Mid-summer with fussy fish and short feeding spells. Persistence, frequent spot changes and realistic finesse presentations were key for getting the fish.
Weather has been good for the most part although as we're getting into August, things seem to change. Had the first few mackerel sessions as well, though only at the western part of the Island still. I've yet to find some spare time for freshwater fishing but I'm hoping to change this soon.



















OTT!

Striped torpedo






















I have more guiding to do this week with yet more familiar faces! Hopefully it'll be time for some topwater strikes...

Tight lines! 








No comments:

Post a Comment